Video: How to determine exposure settings using a working curve

@scott_chabineau Could you explain a little bit your WCM image pattern? Why do you have grayed areas and what is the purpose of those micro lines and shapes in each square?

The gray areas are to to change the amount of light the resin sees in that area.
The micro lines and shapes are to help me determine over/under cure amounts. I did this as an experiment to see if I could determine a good exposure value for highly detailed negative features.

Hi, I am building my own DLP printer and I was very excited when I saw the discussion because I am wasting so much time on trials trying to determine the best settings for each resin, and its really painful…
but I had some trouble understanding the spreadsheet, so I got some questions I would be glad if someone could help:

The first group of columns is obvious, I filled the data with my settings and results, but I couldn’t get what are the rest of the columns is doing ?! is it a curve fitting calculations? and if yes then what are Dp0, dDp/dE and Ecrit test ?!

if some could give me an overview of what is happening I would be thankful.

Yes, it’s a curve fitting calculation, and you just have to adjust those three values highlighted in yellow until the curve fits the data points. Scott added sliders to the spreadsheet to make it easier:

Sorry for the very long delay. the mark forged is very reliable printer. i like the idea of combining different fibers within the nylon filament. the software allows you to choose which areas to use the fibers and which areas not to. the main problem is that this printer is highly closed source. in order to print you need to upload your file to the website and send it to the printer through the internet. you don’t have much control on most of the parameters.