I want to report my findings on MakerJuice G+ Black.
- It has a faster reaction time than PR57-K, but it's not lightning fast.
- It can cure thicker layers better (less photo-inhibitors?), but will likely suffer from light bleeding into really fine details.
- It has low viscosity so it cleans up really easy and the wait time between exposures can be reduced.
- It is pretty brittle, similar in feel to PR57-K - maybe a little tougher (anecdotal).
- Unfortunately, it is NOT compatible with PDMS. After one print using 100um slices for 955 slices, the window has become clouded.
Also, I found a lot of floating black flecks in the resin. I shook the bottle vigorously thinking this was unmixed colorant, but is never mixed fully.