So I got a chance to print with it yesterday. I didn’t have a lot of time to mess around so I just ran it with the PR48 25um method.
I printed the test print from the instructable on setting up new resins. The XY resolution was pretty good better than the PR48 in fact. It doesn’t feel brittle and seems more flexible than the PR48 (I don’t have any equipment to measure the elastic properties so take this with a pinch of salt). for e.g. the same test print with the PR48 shattered when I tried to remove it from the build plate, whereas with this resin it was intact. It doesn’t seem brittle I guess but I don’t really have numbers for you.
I didn’t have time to optimize the layer exposure parameters so there is still a lot of room for improvement. When I have a chance I will do this and make a full post in the forum.
I do recommend getting in touch with them just to get a sample to try out. Whoever is manning their customer service email is very efficient. I emailed them on the Friday and had my free sample by the Tuesday.